Thursday, December 16, 2010

Following my Passion....

After almost 10 years in the BPO Industry, I have decided to go to a different path...I have decided to follow my passion.  This coming year will be a start of something that I have always wanted to do, I will still work as I would need to have a consistent income but aside from that, I will do something on the side.  This is something very challenging for me, I have butterflies in my stomach just by thinking about it but as I've said....with HIS grace and the support of family and friends...I know I will not fail.  

I will definitely share with you what it will be once we have it accomplished....2011 will be a great year...I can feel it.

Here's a clue....
As always, this is for my Caled :) my dear son, you have made me more brave, you have given me the extra drive to do something on my own...this is for you son...I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment