Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mommy Weekend....

Weekends! I love weekends....

My weekends have changed a lot since I became a Mommy. The old me would normally be at a nearby watering hole on a Saturday morning. Consuming buckets and buckets of beer along with other officemates. This would be what I call "de-stressing". After which, I would go home and spend the rest of my day sleeping, not unless I would have friends who would plan something for the evening.

That was then....now, I am more satisfied staying at home and spending time with my Bachuchuy. There's that certain excitement after work to go home. I could not wait to go home! Reason being, everytime I get off the cab and see my little one all of the stress that I have had in the office - it would all disappear. Caled has this welcoming smile and he would always reach out asking to be held the minute I get home.

Weekend, I would just normally spend time playing with Caled when he wakes up. Give him his milk, give him his bath and watching cartoons with him. I would sometimes have a weekend massage but I would rather have it at home rather than go to any spa. Home became, well, HOME.

I really love, love, love these quiet times at home with Caled...yep, I really think I have become a Mommy and I don't think I would have it any other way :)

2 comments:

  1. Agree!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Pero hehe nakakamiss yung inuman natin after shift way back! :P that was, shempre when we were still single! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Pero hehe nakakamiss yung inuman natin after shift way back! :P that was, shempre when we were still single! :D

    ReplyDelete