Sunday, February 20, 2011

21 Months and Counting :)

The little boy is not so little anymore.  He's now one year and 9 months :)

There has been a lot of changes on how things are with me ever since I had Caled.  I would still have time to go out with friends every once in a while but I find myself more excited about being at home.  Even if at times, I would be in the bedroom and Caled would be downstairs playing, the sound of his giggles would be enough to bring me that feeling of being contented and happy at home.  At that particular moment, everything is just perfect.

Happy 21st month Caled.  We love you so much....Mama is always so proud of you, you are such a happy little boy. 

Thank you Papa God and Mama Mary for always making Caled healthy and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment