Thursday, December 23, 2010

Being a Child Again...

Yesterday, I came home from work after having almost one hour travel time from the office to our house.  The travel time itself was really tiring and all I can think of during the time I was in the taxi cab is  a very big glass of cold water.  When I got home, I went to the bedroom and saw that Caled was taking his afternoon nap in his crib.  I slowly crept towards the crib to look at him and this is what I saw:


It was enough to melt all of my tiredness away and to make me forget about the cold glass of water.  I spent the next few minutes just staring at Caled and wondering about what he might be dreaming of or even if he was dreaming of anything...he looks so contended.  There would be instances when he would smile or his eyes would flutter but after that, he would go back to this particular look. 

Do you remember how it was like when you were a kid, no worries...no stress...this Holiday Season, it would be great to have a little bit of that kid inside of us, it will make us enjoy Christmas better.  Merry Christmas everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment