Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas :)

This is Caled's second Christmas.  Last year, he was just awake for a while and then he went off to dreamland and the rest of us had our Noche Buena and continued with the Christmas Eve activities.  This year, it's different.  This Christmas Eve, we all went to mass - Caled, my siblings, my aunt, my cousins and a few friends.  I was expecting for Caled to have a tantrum since we had to wake him up to attend mass but my little boy was in high spirits...he was even singing for the most part of the mass.  

Caled is very sociable, he would smile at people and he's very comfortable to be with our friends, well, my cousins would normally take some time before Caled would go with them :)  During the mass, Caled was humming his favorite tune, he loved being held by my siblings and my friends...towards the end of the mass, we were able to go near the Priest and touch the image of Baby Jesus.

Once we reached home, Caled was able to open his presents...he's still very young to get all excited about presents.  He needed a LOT of help tearing the Christmas wrapping but once he saw the toys, he would get all excited about it.

This is Caled's second Christmas, I am sure each Christmas would be different for him...it is so wonderful to see Christmas through Caled's eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment